FUNDING PROMOTION GUIDELINES
As part of your acceptance of the Aggie Green Fund monies, you agree to acknowledge the funding through signage or printed materials with the following specifications.
- All printed outreach materials (such as brochures and signs) and promotional items (such as t-shirts and water bottles) should include the official Aggie Green Fund Logo and the statement "Made possible with a grant from the Aggie Green Fund." Typically this will be achieved by using one of the following graphics.
- Any exceptions to the following guidelines may be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org. These include requests to print these graphics on backgrounds that are not solid white and requests to alter the size of the graphics.
- All materials should be reviewed and approved by the Sustainability Operations Coordinator.
- These graphics are designed to scale at:
- For print use, these graphics should be between the minimum and maximum sizes below, with the size matching the scale of the project.
- For web use, these graphics should be a minimum of
- These graphics should be used on a white background and should retain the border included in the graphic.
- The graphics should be used in color (see color information below), not in black and white or grayscale.
The logo is the primary mark for representing the Texas A&M University Aggie Green Fund. It should be used in a clear and consistent manner.
The logo was approved by the Aggie Green Fund Advisory Committee in September 2016.
- The logo is rendered to be a minimum of 1 inch wide by 1 inch tall. In all applications it should retain these proportions.
- Any use of the logo larger than 12 inches by 12 inches requires prior authorization by the Sustainability Operations Coordinator.
- The logo should retain a clear or white border of a minimum 0.25 inches in all applications.
- It should never be placed in front of or behind an art element.
- It should never be altered or incorporated into another design.
- Do not use it to create another logo.
- Logos should be printed in color, using the following values:
- White - HEX ffffff, RGB 255-255-255, CMYK 0-0-0-0
- Green - HEX 4b7538, RGB 75-117-56, CMYK 73-33-98-20